Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wiley Interscience Journals have reference link


Perhaps this has been there for a while, but I just noticed it. And I think it is just grand!

On our Wiley titles, in the table of contents, there is now a link "References" beside the usual "PDF" etc. This takes you to a page of only the references from that particualr paper. Nothing exciting so far, however, attached to each of the references is a link -- a link to full text options for that paper.

If it is a Wiley paper, you just go there directly, but if it is another publisher, you go to a page where you have the options of ChemPort, PubMed, etc.

We often have researchers find an excellent paper and then want copies of many of the references. This makes life so much easier for our researchers and for my assistant (and me too)!!!

So tell me, is it new or not??

No comments:

Post a Comment